At Little Elks Preschool, your child will have access to a program that is guided and supervised by staff trained in early childhood education and presented in a safe environment. We have developed a curriculum designed to provide happy and stimulating activities for children to experience as they begin the journey into the world of formal education.
- Help your child develop a love of learning through discovery, creativity, self-expression and new experiences.
- Stimulate and challenge your child with materials and activities suitable for their age and developmental level. We will include a combination of indoor and outdoor activities, art, music, movement, dramatic play, math and reading readiness. These opportunities will prepare a strong foundation and kindergarten readiness.
- Foster social skills and learning to manage their feelings through interactions with peers and adults during work and play.
- Develop your child’s confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- Provide an atmosphere where Christian ideals of love and respect are demonstrated and practiced
- Days are well planned and have routine; but flexible to provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for the children.
- Our programs are varied and challenging for each child’s developmental stage. Each child is encouraged to respond according to his/her age and maturity.
- There are no failures, only different levels of achievement.
Children of all races, religions, nationality and sex are welcomed as equals.
Sunday Worship 10:30 AM
Inspiring Christ’s deeper way of love