The Enneagram and Grace
Trained spiritual director, Lisa Maas, will be facilitating a Sunday morning group centered around the enneagram as an instrument of grace. Call the church office at 223-1433 to sign up, click the button below or sign up on the whiteboard in the church lobby.
Learn your Enneagram “type” in preparation for the class above and the Lenten sermon series. Free Enneagram tests exist, but are not that precise and tend to create confusion. Lisa Maas recommends the link below. The RHETI test costs $12 and provides lots of resources and material for understanding and growth.
Email the church office to sign up (email@example.com)
WHAT IS THE ENNEAGRAM?
- The Enneagram (Ennea=9, Gram=Diagram) is a map for self-discovery and spiritual growth
- It has roots in Christian monasticism (and links to what would later be described as “the 7 deadly sins”).
- The Enneagram accurately and clearly describes why you think, feel and behave in particular ways based upon your core fears and core desires.
- The power of the Enneagram is in its ability to harness and transform self-limiting behaviors into life-enhancing growth.
- The gift of the Enneagram is that through self-discovery, one can create and sustain meaningful and lasting relationships with others, God and themselves.