Our program is guided by a team of educated teachers who combine the traditional methods with the new cooperative approach to learning. Over the years we have developed a curriculum designed to…
- Help your child develop a love of learning, discovery, and new experiences through play.
- Stimulate and challenge your child with materials and activities suitable for their age and developmental level.
- Foster social skills trough interaction with peers and adults.
- Develop your child’s confidence, self esteem and independence.
- Provide an atmosphere where Christian ideals of love and respect are demonstrated and practiced.
- Present opportunities to strengthen educational skills that develop a foundation for kindergarten, including math and reading readiness skills.
If you would like more information, we offer tours of our classrooms, and are happy to answer any questions you may have. Call or email today to set up your tour!
We offer many different programs to meet the needs of your family.
(Age is determined as of August 1st of the school year.)
- 2 Year Old Classes Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday 9am-noon
- 3 Year Old Classes Tuesday, Thursday 9am-noon or Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-noon
- 4 Year Old Classes Tuesday, Thursday 9am-1:30pm, Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am-noon, or 5 days a week, Monday-Friday 9am-noon
For prices and more information about each program see the Registration link at the top of the page.
Kim Skidmore- Director
(859)223-3557 or cell 859-509-8399
or email firstname.lastname@example.org