At Little Elks Preschool, your child will have access to a program that is guided and supervised by staff trained in early childhood education and presented in a safe environment. We have developed a curriculum designed to provide happy and stimulating activities for children to experience as they begin the journey into the world of formal education.
- Help your child develop a love of learning through discovery, creativity, self-expression and new experiences.
- Stimulate and challenge your child with materials and activities suitable for their age and developmental level. We will include a combination of indoor and outdoor activities, art, music, movement, dramatic play, math and reading readiness. These opportunities will prepare a strong foundation and kindergarten readiness.
- Foster social skills and learning to manage their feelings through interactions with peers and adults during work and play.
- Develop your child’s confidence, self-esteem and independence.
- Provide an atmosphere where Christian ideals of love and respect are demonstrated and practiced
- Days are well planned and have routine; but flexible to provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for the children.
- Our programs are varied and challenging for each child’s developmental stage. Each child is encouraged to respond according to his/her age and maturity.
- There are no failures, only different levels of achievement.
Children of all races, religions, nationality and sex are welcomed as equals.
Out of great love for one another, there is no indoor worship at this time. Learn more about outdoor worship here.